In this forceful episode of the hellyeah! show, we discuss the surprisingly small smartphone penetration in the U.S., HP’s rebranding needs, Xbox Live’s new terms of service updates, Kaspersky’s public response to SOPA, Emory’s attempts to preserve the Star Wars trilogy in its purest form, and the brand new MMO out this week, Star Wars: The Old Republic.
Check out the show notes after the break…
half of U.S. mobile phones are now smartphones
- why not more?
HP May Rebrand
- what is up with HP?
- “Don’t sue us before you play”
Kaspersky and SOPA
- “No ty, BSA”
- intellectual property issues
Star Wars Trilogy
- thick and gooey… trilogy in its purest form
- general chat is composed of idiots
- game is good
- hide chat and pretend it isn’t an MMO