In this dragon soccer killer episode of the hellyeah! show, we discuss Aperture and photography, Google Drive, Game of Thrones, Diablo III, the new MacBooks, iOS 6, and poetry based on the LinkedIn password compromise.
Check out the show notes after the break…
- “best practices for fine living”
- advice on how to not let technology ruin your day
- “humanity’s desperate cry”
- Fuji X10 still going strong
- Google Drive
- the Game of Thrones
- Diablo 3 Real-money Auction House
- bought a new MacBook Air
- 13”, i7, 8 GB RAM
new MacBook Pro
- more rage-filled posts from MacInTouch Readers!
- Maps, Do Not Disturb
- Riot Games compromise (EU League of Legends)
- the Ghostery report on Google/Facebook tracking
- Facebook starting to check cookies for third parties
- LinkedIn OMG
- 6.5 million accounts compromised
- most common LinkedIn passwords
- http://mashable.com/2012/06/08/linkedin-stolen-pa sswords-list/
- Link work god job. Angel the ilove sex jesus. Connect monkey master bitch. Michael Jordan dragon soccer killer. Pepper devil princess iloveyou career.