In this challenging episode of the hellyeah! show, we discuss cameras, OmniFocus, video games, House of Cards on Netflix, Valve, alternative game consoles, iPhone jailbreaking, and Emory’s sleep study saga.
Check out the show notes after the break…
- I have a cold. A-GAIN.
- the Fujifilm Fever
- OmniFocus 2 is coming
- other coolness: OmniPrescence
- Fire Emblem: Awakening for 3DS
- House of Cards
- Valve sacked some people
- new alternate console platforms
- favorite iOS jailbreak apps and tweaks
- carla theme: http://macthemes.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16812436)
- f.lux: http://stereopsis.com/flux/
- activator, to call up Launch with a swipe up
- Emory’s so tired
- American medicine is nothing special.
- Had a sleep study
- Getting glue in your hair
- worst. sleep. ever.
- How to track sleep
- Sleep Cycle for iOS
- FitBit One
- Not as reliable in Emory’s opinion