In this feminine episode of the hellyeah! show, we discuss Office365, RSS feeds, domains and servers, swollen MacBooks, SimCity, A/V receivers, root beer, a variety of recent hacks and exploits, a terrible tablet idea, and TiVo’s latest.
Check out the show notes after the break…
- Massive grats, Dennis and Wednesday!
- Testing Office365’s Email service
- Google Reader we hardly knew ye
- Domain/website re-org redux, episode 18
- emory.kvet.ch: the tumblr
- incumbent.org: the homepage
- TBD: what am I going to do with kvet.ch and yeol.de
- autobahn going lights-out at the end of the month
- the case of the swollen MacBook Air
- Onkyo TX-NR616
- Diet A&W
- China out of New York Times
- malware and “remote access” tools
- … and the pervs that love them. http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2013/03/rat-breeders-meet-the-men-who-spy-on-women-through-their-webcams/
- disable Java if you want to live
- backdoored networking gear
- The ePad Femme!
- TiVo Mini and TiVo Stream