In this misty episode of the hellyeah! show, we discuss Emory’s current television interests and their intersection with Kelsey Grammer, App.net, the wonders of Crispin Cider, how to not broadcast a presidential debate, Sprint’s business deal with Japan, the misty Mists of Pandaria, XCOM, and an assortment of other goodies.
Check out the show notes after the break…
- my iCloud seems to be fixed! thanks Apple!
- Trashy but I love it.
- OMFG FRASIER NO!
- Why do I need another bag?
- Getting myself into a pity Retina MBP
- TIS THE SEASON: Crispin Cider
- Rock Band and Craigslist deals
- Presidential Debates
- Obama Romney
- Biden Ryan
- Juiciest Hamburgers Ever
- Japanese telcos and US telcos
- 70% stake
- done-deal, maybe now they can stop blowing money on NASCAR
- mists, pandas, etc
- Emory is just playing around with a Warlock right now
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- Sgt. Joyce we hardly knew ye
- Why I play it on PS3
- Keybinds are pro
- Cocoa-style bindings for Windows
iPhone 5 & iOS 6
- i love my iPhone 5 and you need one
- verizon is pretty good