In this industrious episode of the hellyeah! show, we discuss helping family members with their technology, celebrate our incredible foresight into an Amazon/7-11 partnership, hear Emory’s continued take on the DigiNotar certificate situation, and debate about the merits of having an Apple TV in your living room.
Check out the show notes after the break…
family tech support
- Alan helping grandparents
- Emory helping people
- taking admin away
we were right (AGAIN)
- amazon’s locker system for delivery to 7-11
- reminds me of an automat
- response has been fairly slow from vendors
- smartphones are still out to dry
- 60,000 certificates rendered useless
- iran is intercepting and monitoring citizens
- DigiNotar is owned by Vasco, a company in Illinois
- they make authentication tokens, heh!
- sweet device
- xbmc + plex
- what about a Mac mini or a home theater PC?