Check out the show notes after the break…
- what this show is about
- best practices for fail-free living
- technology in all its forms
- who we are
- Alan – host
- Emory – expert and opinion-holder
- Emory’s scotch recommendations
- state-run liquor stores
- ads that don’t suck
- mobile navigation software
- home screen psychoanalysis
- What makes it onto your home screen?
- What does it say about you?
- Emory says shut the hell up about…
- Rosetta. QQ. You had years to move away from PowerPC software and bad vendors.
- Making the Mac like an iPhone. It isn’t. Shut up.
- Lion quirks
- Launch Pad
- show desktop gesture
- iCal/Address Book skeuomorphism
If you don’t yet own an Apple Magic Touchpad, it really does make a difference in Lion. I recommend picking one up to make full use of gestures.